0 item(s) - ₹0
• User(s) privacy is important to Bano India and Bano India have taken steps to ensure that Bano India do not collect more information from User other than the necessity for Bano India to provide User(s) with Bano India’s services and to protect User(s) account.
• Bano India can use the collected data from the user to enhance the ease of users.
• Information related to user ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform.
• In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheque or money order ("Account Information") may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase.
• Bano India record and retain details of Users’ activities on the Platform. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us and/or other affiliated companies of Bano India (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
• Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, and Browsing Information are collectively referred to as Personal Data.
• It is mandatory for Users of the Platform to provide certain categories of Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that Users do not provide any or sufficient Personal Data marked as mandatory, Bano India may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such Users with Bano India’s products or services.
If you provide any Personal Data to Bano India, you are deemed to have authorized Bano India to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Verification of User’s identity;
• processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
• providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
• to facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
• performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve Bano India’s product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
• subject to applicable law, Bano India (including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, fax number and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products and services offered by Bano India or Bano India’s affiliated companies;
• if User voluntarily submit User information or other information to the Platform then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform;
• making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
• User further agrees that Bano India may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to third party service providers (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Bano India and are only permitted to use Users Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
• User(s) agree that Bano India may disclose and transfer User(s) Personal Data to Bano India’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
• Any Personal Data supplied by User will be retained by Bano India and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Bano India and third parties referred to in clause 1 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 herein above.
• Any voluntary information that User disclose to Bano India becomes public information and User relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that User submit to Bano India.
• Bano India may share User’s Personal Data with third parties, including without limitation, banks, financial institutions, credit agencies, or vendors to enable such third parties to offer their products or services to such Users. .. While Bano India shall Endeavour to have in place internal procedures to keep User’s Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures/procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
Under the applicable laws, User has the right of access to personal information held by Bano India and to request updating / correcting the information. 5. COOKIES
Bano India uses "cookies" to store specific information about User and track User(s) visits to the Sites. A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to User’s browser and stored on User’s device. If User does not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time User uses the same device to access the Platform, our services will be notified of User visit to the Platform and in turn Bano India may have knowledge of User visit and the pattern of User’s usage.
( i) access User’s Registration Information or Account Information so User do not have to re-enter it;
(ii) gather statistical information about usage by Users;
(iii) research visiting patterns and help target advertisements based on User interests;
(iv) assist Bano India’s partners to track User visits to the Platform and process orders;
(v) track progress and participation on the Platform.
User can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in User’s device. If User chooses, User can change those configurations. If User rejects all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function, User may be required to re-enter information on the Platform more often and certain features of the Platform may be unavailable.
The Platform and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18). However, If a minor has provided Bano India with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Bano India’s Legal Department at the address set out in clause 9 below to remove the information.
Bano India employs commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Platform, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information however, Bano India cannot guarantee the security of any information User transmit to Bano India and Users do so at their own risk.
OTP Send To -
OTP Send To -