0 item(s) - ₹0
• This document and such other rules and policies of the Platform are collectively referred to below as the “Terms”. By accessing the Platform or using the Services, User agrees to accept and be bound by the Terms.
• User hereby assures that he/ she has gain the legal age to form a binding contract with Bano India.
• Bano India has right to amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Platform. By continuing to use the Services or the Platform, User acknowledge to have accepted the amended Terms and agree that the amended Terms will apply to you however Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of Bano India.
1. The Bano India contracting entity that you are contracting with for access to the Platform is Bano India EMart Private Limited. In case you avail services while accessing the Platform, that may be supported and/or provided by third party service provider(s), for all such services your contracting entity will be such third party service provider(s), as the case may be. Bano India disclaims all liability for any claims that may arise pursuant to your use of services provided by such third party service provider(s).
2. You must register as a User on the Platform in order to access and use Services. Further, Bano India reserves the right, without prior notice, to restrict access to or use of certain Services (or any features within the Services) subject to other conditions that Bano India may impose in its discretion.
Seller will pay to Bano India, if applicable, fee for use and access of the Platform (referred to as ‘Platform Fee’). Platform Fee will be ascertained based on the criteria determined by Bano India and communicated to the seller, from time to time. The applicable Platform Fee shall be as communicated by Bano India to the seller(s), from time to time, via the Platform or through such other mode of communication as may be determined by Bano India in its sole discretion. It shall be the seller’s responsibility to routinely check on such Platform Fee. In the event you continue to use the Platform, it shall be deemed that you have agreed to such change in the Platform Fee. The Platform Fee shall be exclusive of all applicable taxes (including Goods and Services Tax). Bano India may charge the Seller for refusal of the orders, and/or for other services availed by Seller from Bano India, including but not limited to, advertisement services. Bano India shall issue the invoice for Platform Fee and other charges (if any), on the Seller, and the Seller shall make payment of the same to Bano India and the parties hereby agree that the Seller alone shall be responsible for ensuring that Platform Fee is paid to Bano India. The Seller may however authorize any third party service provider engaged by the Seller (who may collect or receive payment for or from the Seller, and advise that a part thereof be remitted by such third party service provider as Platform Fee to Bano India on behalf of the Seller).
1. You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, re-publish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc. available on or through the Platform (the “Platform Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Platform Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with Bano India, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Platform Content or systematic retrieval of Platform Content from the Platform to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes).
1. User must be registered on the Platform to access or avail the Services. Except with Bano India’s approval, one User may only register one account on the Platform. Bano India may cancel or terminate a User’s account if Bano India has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more accounts. Further, Bano India may reject User’s application, without assigning any reasons thereof, for registration for any other reason.
2. A set of User ID and OTP (One Time Password) / password is unique to a single account. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your user ID and password and for all activities that occur under User’s account.
OTP Send To -
OTP Send To -